Thursday, February 3, 2011

Titus James Weber

Welcome Titus James Weber!!!!!
if you want to nickname my baby please stick with Ti (not T.J.) :) or spud (according to my family) you'll have to ask Jon how this came about:)

Proud parents
9Lb 12oz 22inches long 14in head.....I feel like if men brag about their scars or broken bones.....i feel i can brag that i delivered Titus ALL NATURAL I was in labor for 20 hours (i actually started labor monday and was in and out of the hospital 3 times) we waited (along time) for my water to break on its own....and it finally did and 45 minutes later we had a beautiful (large) baby boy!!!! Sorry for the bragging.......funny story.....the other day at church someone ask how big he was and jon said 9Lb.....as we walked away i told Jon that if he is going to tell people how big he was tell them either almost 10Lb or the exact weight....cuz i feel everyone should know how much pain i was in :)
this is great grandpa Fath.....he has been really sick so we weren't able to meet him till the other day......this meeting brought up some emotions from the past......when i was born my grandpa fath's dad was really sick and after i was out of the hospital my parents took me to meet my great grandpa (i was named after my great grandpa Christian) and 3 days later he passed away......so my grandpa wanted to meet Titus.......It was a really special moment for us......We thank God for all the family and friends who are able to meet Titus and we know that on Jon's side and my side all the grandparents in heaven are watching him from above!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment