Sunday, September 25, 2011

husbands

I know most of you probably sick of hearing me talk about my amazing husband but its my blog :)

I have been reminded that i have an amazing husband lately! for all of you looking for a future spouse this is what really makes a difference in marriage and family to dating

*I love that the catholic church makes you wait at least 6 months before you get married, you do marriage pre and work with other married couples in the church and learn how to work through your problems after the honeymoon is over :)
*women want to be pursed ,i use to think i didn't but deep down we all do (let them pursue you)
*will they take care of you in sickness and in health, after having a baby i found out how crazy you become and going back to the hospital Jon showed me how much of a true man he was by taking care of our 3 week old baby and doing things for me that i could never ask his to do again (but he did it with out me asking)
*can make you feel better or smile on a bad day
*TRUST TRUST TRUST if you can't trust them while dating than their is a problem
* COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE COMMUNICATE even if that means raising your voice :) if you don't share your thoughts they don't know what your thinking (this is really hard...i feel like they should be able to read my mind :))
* since we are sinful people it makes it hard when 2 become 1 in marriage but then when it turns into 3 you are shown everyday how selfish we are (I AM!!!) you sacrifice alot with your new family but you can't imagine your life any different thou!!!
*what you believe in your faith is important you need to work it out so you know how you will raise your future family together.....familys that pray together say together!!!
*the books that we have read that has made us a stronger couple
Dave Ramsey program
Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs 







No comments:

Post a Comment