Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Arizona, wedding, babymoon

Arizona! Jon and i had a great vacation! I called it our babymoon but he said it was our honeymoon (since our honeymoon was very stressful!) We were very blessed to have some friends who's parents let us use their winter condo.....It was so beautiful and peaceful! and FREE!!!!
Rose is so beautiful.... this was the beautiful stain glass at St. Patricks were the wedding was
the bubble guns that are now a tradition at weddings (you can thank my parents for that) Isaac sure loved them :)
I wish that i took more pictures but i kinda had a emotional break down that night (my first one) I was very swollen and I was really sad that i couldn't dance (jon did dance some slow songs with me).....lets just say i have an amazing husband who tried everything to make me feel better (but all you women who know about the emotions) you know that you can't feel better you just cry more! there was a funny story that happend that night (remind me to tell ya) involves jon being woken up by me and not know what's happening! :)

my aunt Becky & uncle mark's pool

We also go a chance to see Rheannon and Chris while we were there!! It has been such a blessing because I have been able to see them eveytime Rhe has a new baby!!! It's crazy how God wants people to stay in your life even when you don't talk forever! But as soon as you see each other it's like you never moved or don't talk forever!


Jon also planned so that we can have an extra long layover in Denver so that we can have dinner with Kim, Andrew, miles, and Monica! It was a way to short of a trip but the good thing is that we will get to see them soon...cuz they are coming for a visit soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment