Saturday, October 23, 2010

thankful for my friends

My friend's have been reading this blog the Stuff Christians like and i have been meaning to read it....while my beautiful friend Ruth Ann put a link to this (im lazy sometimes and if there isn't a link and it's not written down in front of me i wont look at it :)) any ways this one is really good ....it really made me VERY VERY thankful for all my friends in high school who kept me accountable......this article talks about how we slowly sin to big things and honestly we ALL can be sucked up so quickly with out even noticing it!!!! If i wouldn't have had good, amazing friends like them i don't even know where i would be in life.........Im learning and praying that our children will have good friends to keep them accountable!!!!!! It's totally different for friends then family keeping accountable!!! ok enough of my talking read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment