Monday, November 29, 2010

Generous husband

Yet again my husband does something amazing and generous again! He wants to use his gift card from my parents that he got for his birthday....he wants to put it towards cloth diapers so we can get closer to our goal before the baby comes. He could have bought a lot with this gift card and he wants to do this for our family....how blessed am I!
So this means i had to crunch the #'s so that we can get the most for our money........So i also decided to crunch the #'s if we were not doing cloth and see how long we can stretch this money and it made me realize how much we will be saving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we had $100 and bought 146 disposable diapers they would only last us 6 weeks (if there were no bad diapers:))
...................so it made me really appreciate what we have already for cloth diapers and what we are going to purchase.....to top off and have all the diapers we need to only wash every 3 days.....we will spend a little over $100!
Now I need to decide how to get the most for our money!

No comments:

Post a Comment