Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful november

nov. 23-30
I'm thankful for

23.) Our new Theology of the body friends

24.) all of our connections with friends and clients that have blessed us so much with so many things (for free)

25.) insulation in the up stairs of our house that keeps our house warm!

26.) Jon thinking our lives should be a musical (i mean really how fun would our lives be if it were like this)

27.) many people are excited for Jon and I and our baby on the way (he is going to be so spoiled!

28.) friends who challenge you to be closer to God!

29.) every time you think something isn't going to turn out and God shows you if you just TRUST it will work out just fine :)

30.) Last but not least.....My amazing husband who has been such an amazing man especially while i've been pregnant.....he makes dinner, he takes my tennis shoes off for me, he gets my breakfast ready for me, packs my lunches, when i'm running late he washes my makeup brushes for me, he puts up with my random crying and emotional break downs, he prays for our family everyday. he is thee most selfless man i have ever met (how was i so lucky to get him!?!?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment