Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful november

As many of my friends on facebook and blogger friends have been saying what they are thankful for for 30 days.......i also have decided to do the same but week by week.....since mondays are my day off:) but im behind....so sorry for excess!
Nov.1 -14 (yes this is only nov. 8th but im thinking ahead:) )

I AM THANKFUL FOR
Nov. 1.) confession (a God who forgives)

2.) roof over my head and food on the table

3.) a husband who wants to provide for our family no matter what! (he sold 2 of his guns to put the money in savings for our baby boy!) I'm crying just a little bit typing this cuz i know how important and manly he feels having his guns!

4.) our house even though i want to fix and change so much of it....it is livable and i love it 100%

5.) opportunity to share my faith with my clients, friends, and family

6.) soon to be grandparents that are so excited for our little baby boy to come!

7.) insulation in our house to keep us warm this winter

8.) my husband who works so hard on our house to make it how we...I like it :) (he skips watching football or playing video games to get stuff done before the baby is here!!!)

9.) talking with friends on the phone (even if it's been forever we always can pick right up where we left off)

10.) the baby boy growing in my belly

11.) halloween candy :)

12.) clients that show me how much i mean to them...not just another person doing their hair but that we actually have a relationship!

13.) generous baby gifts!

14.) sedona (even though she annoys me so much...she can be a very good, calm dog) and our 3 kittens (even though i haven't spent much time with them since i've been pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment