Tuesday, August 31, 2010

birthday

I had a great birthday!!!! Jon surprised me earlier in the week with my gift......he bought me.... a new laptop!!!!! (He told the computer guy that i needed a computer that i can multi task on.....that i can have 50 windows open at a time :)) he knows me to well!!!
On my actual birthday......it was Monday so it was my day off any ways......have i mentioned i have never had my birthday off at the salon:) I loved it!!!! Ruth Ann, Roman, and Judah came over and ate lunch with Jon and I and we went swimming in our pool.
(do you love that we r hiding behind the boys:)
..I wasn't sure how Roman was going to do since the last time he got in (besides being freezing then 65 degrees!!!!) he also was very scared and wouldn't let go of Ruth Ann's neck.........he was scared at first then he LOVED it!!!!! He even wanted to swim with me and not mom :) (that made my birthday even more special since he defiantly Love's his mom A LOT!!!) Then Ruth Ann made this incredible ice cream delight......with a ton of Carmel (talking about it makes me want a piece......yes it's 10:00AM but im pregnant.....i can use that as an excuse can't I?)........SO GOOD!!!!!
Then a nap after i folded laundry:) Those boys wore me out!!! Jon took me to a surprise dinner (I'm such a bad wife cuz i can't just let him surprise me.....i guessed my gift and dinner....i guess we know each other to well:)) He took me to The Water Front! SO GOOD!!!!! Then back home to watch Lost (season 6!!!)
Then of course it made me feel so blessed after receiving all the texting, phone calls and voice mails of friends and family singing happy birthday and all the facebook messages all day long!!!
THANK YOU FRIENDS! you guys mean the world to me!!!!!
Hopefully this weekend a group of us are going to the drive-in theater together!!!
What a great 29 birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment