Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!

It's our baby...its so amazing seeing it on the screen and moving!!!!

Jon and I had the ultra sound today (while i did:)) It's really funny how girls process things way differently then boys :) It was very emotional......i was going to cry like 5 million times but didn't cuz i was trying to process that it was a boyand that this was for real!!!!!
So when Jon and i were sitting waiting for the Dr......I said " Titus James Weber"......JOn said "um I'm not sold on that yet"...........He really like Ezra James Weber.....I like it too but one of Jon's workers is named that.....even though Jon did have a good point that the guy that works for him isn't going to be around forever and that he is a senior at ISU and what he wants to be isn't a contractor.......but i'm still not sure........

So from the ultra sound i'm actually earlier then they thought.....the ultra sound said i'm due Jan, 13 but since from the original due date Jan. 23 isn't 12 days different they wont change the due date.......sad day.......so technically im more like 20 weeks :)

3 comments:

  1. yay! And it's probably better that they leave your due date later so they don't try to induce you too early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your ultrasound looks so nice!

    Ezra was a name I thought about too, before we knew it was a girl. Ezra Jack Keats is one of my favorite children's book illustrators. (I don't know anything else about him, but I like his work and I thought his name was unique.)

    It'll be fun to hear what you two decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so, so happy for you guys!!! :) Isn't it awesome to see the baby actually THERE?! Moving and already being a tiny person?! Sigh...You've got me feeling all warm and fuzzy now. :D I like the names too!

    ReplyDelete