Sunday, August 1, 2010

new things

Remember when Jon and I ripped up our yard and sidewalk(these next 5 pictures are before shots after we tore stuff up)


After Shots
next we need to work on getting a sidewalk :)
Jon, my dad, and my cousin kyle worked all day Saturday to get it done!!! They did a great job and worked very hard! Thanks guys, it looks so beautiful!!!!!! now i need to work on the garden part around it :) its kinda hard when i don't know what's flowers and whats weeds :) i need to work on that!!!!

Baby's room,
also that morning before the guys worked outside they worked on the baby's room.....What an awesome husband, he surprised me with it.....even though there is a lot more to do on the room but at least it's a start :)

Belly pictures (i can't remember the exact weeks but you get the point)
6-9?weeks
12weeks
15weeksbesides my belly getting bigger my boob's went up 3 sizes!!!! let's just say i didn't realize they make this size :)
* I'm very blessed because Jon and my mom bought me maternity clothes.....besides the pants it was the tops that wouldn't fit :( but now i have cute clothes until winter :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Belly pictures!!! :D And, oh man, I totally know what you mean about the boobs! I never thought mine would be this big- and mine are bigger now than they were when I was preg. because I'm nursing. Holy Buckets!!! And that's all I have to say about that. :)

    ReplyDelete