Saturday, August 21, 2010

Believe and Be Satisfied

    I received this letter when i went to a Christian camp in Junior high..its a love letter from God to single's....its very interesting when i would find this letter through out the years....When i first read it i defiantly had different thoughts like more a dream come true....then reading it at the end of high school to college i found myself instead of dreaming, i really wanted to be loved.......then as all my friends were getting married i found myself, having this pain in my heart for something more......then as i hit 25 it was even more of a pain, it was hard to read and not wanting to wait any more, i didn't want to trust, i didn't want to keep going with out someone by my side!!!! Now when i read it, its very interesting that i see new words.....and i really understand it a little better..... i use to feel like why doesn't God feel i'm ready, i have given my life to God, I give myself to the church and friends and familys, but what i should have thought about instead of what is wrong with me ....i should have remembered that their is 3 in a marriage (wife, God, husband) and if i felt close to God.....what was my husband doing? I never thought may be my husband wasn't ready yet........for me it was true...... I'm glad i didn't meet my husband 10years ago when i thought i wanted a husband! We wouldn't be the same person if we met along time ago.......This letter does bring back A LOT of feelings i had when i was struggling but also gives me peace knowing that all my loved ones that are feeling this pain, it makes me know that everything will work out perfectly! I wish i would have believed and was satisfied but to be honest I could and other days i couldn't.......It was a long drawn out, painful, tearful nights but i can actually say it made me a more compassionate person!

    Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone -- to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to a Christian says, "No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living loved by Me alone. I love you, my child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me -- exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing -- one that you can't imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. Just keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I am. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you... You must wait.

    Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have gotten or that I've given to them. Don't look at the things you think you want. You just keep looking off and away up to Me, or you'll miss what I want to show you.

    And then, when you're ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any would ever dream. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready, I am working even this very minute to have both of you ready at the same time. Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and with the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me...and this is perfect love.

    And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love, I want you to see in flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you with Myself. Know that I love you utterly, I am God Almighty. Believe and be satisfied."

No comments:

Post a Comment