Sunday, August 8, 2010

Staycation (vacation)

I took off work Friday and Saturday

You herd me i took the weekend off and there was no weddings involved!!! i got to do all the fun stuff i have never done!
Garage sales.........Chelle and i went garage saling.....I got a ton of baby stuff for really cheap......one of the things i was really proud of is a little wooden table and 4 chairs (so cute!!) I even came home with money :) Jon was proud of my finds and the money left!

Farmers market......all i have to say is Bubble tea, dutch letters (from Pella, the only & best dutch letters), Indian food and my husband taking the day off to go with me!!!

Pool......I love it, its so peaceful at our house i kinda fell asleep floating on a raft...which= SUN BURN!!!!! which makes it worse i wore a honeymoon swim suit cuz it was just me and Jon = SUN BURN in places i don't like :(
Shopping....Jon surprised me and took me to Baby's R us.....we walked around and discussed what we want to put in our baby registry (Jon is to cute he went to every crib, stroller, high chair and shook them to see if they were sturdy enough for him) :) There was a lot we agreed on and a few things that we didn't.....but i figured i have a few months to persuade him :)

Have i mentioned that i love pella's dutch letters ( i got a dozen.......not many left) :) I enjoy them way to much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment