Tuesday, September 21, 2010

abortion/ hits home in my heart

Before you read on if you do not agree with me please do not post (i will delete it)....as you may or may not know....I AM CONSERVATIVE CATHOLIC and proud of it!!!

So Im friends with Abby Johnson: Pro-life advocate on facebook (if your not friends you should be)
Every week she does OPERATION CONVERSION.....where she tells us of abortion Dr.'s and to pray for them!!! This was up a little bit ago..........

Abby Johnson: Pro-life advocate OPERATION CONVERSION 9/18/10: Please pray for Dr. LeRoy Carhart. Dr. Carhart is one of the most experienced second and third trimester abortion providers. He performs abortions up to 32 weeks gestation. He currently works in the state of Nebraska. Please commit with me to pray for Dr. Carhart and cover him in prayer every day for 7 days. This is not a call to contact him or his facility.
WOW 32 weeks!!!! I'm 23 weeks....my baby is growing bones, moves, grabs his umbilical cord, reacts to noise, light, and darkness......my baby already has a personality!!!! (there is alot more that i'm missing but you get the point)
It's really sad to me that people can say they are Pro Choice (but them self wouldn't get an abortion)...........If you know its wrong and you wouldn't do it then why...WHY???? would you not share with this with everyone in this messed up world......... that not only are you harming the WOMAN but this BABY!!!!
My friend kim shared a story a couple of years ago about how she works in the NCIU and how all these little babys have their own personality's...
..all these baby's were around the same age as women were having abortions......if these babys can live outside the womb wouldn't that show you that if God wants them to survive , THEY WILL!
Why are some many Dr.'s trying to play the part as GOD???????? It's not up to us to play that role!!!
Please help me in praying for all these woman and Dr.'s that don't see this.....pray that someone, some how will share with them the love that they really need!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly even think about it, it breaks my heart so much. Having suffered multiple miscarriages, I can not imagine or understand the desire to "end" a baby's life. Makes me hug my baby girl a little tighter, and thank God all the more that I've been so blessed to have her, and hopefully will have several more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a really good book you should read called "Blood Money" it was written by an abortion provider as part of her therapy coming out of the abortion industry. PS we have 22wk babies in the NICU that survive! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she wants to pray for the doctors, but not try to contact them or anything else. That's wonderful. Kim- the book sounds good. Btw, it's still funny to me that you have a blog with no posts! :)

    ReplyDelete