Monday, September 20, 2010

I hate change

So as i was talking to Ruth Ann this morning we were talking about her son Roman and how he has a hard time with change........i think its hilarious now but wait till i have our baby and he will be exactly like me and Roman :) Why do we have such hard time with change and new things???? I don't remember much about my childhood but what i do remember is my parents ALWAYS pushing me to do things.....things you would never think a child would not want to do like ridding a bike or driving a car or in Roman's case going poop in the potty.........Even as an adult my poor husband deals with this everyday with me!!!!
Know that I'm pregnant A LOT is changing.......what i find interesting is i've even changed my thinking of stuff......like when i was single i didn't really care what i ate or what was in stuff or organic :) but for some strange reason my whole world is changing....cloth diapers, chiropractor, organic milk, laundry detergent, A DOG, what i'm putting in my babys body, and how we want to raise our baby! That is A LOT for someone who hates change!!!! So Ruth Ann there is hope for Roman! :)
I want to thank all my friends for pushing me to question things (even though i hated doing that before) but it has been totally worth questioning things and my parents for putting up with my hate change all my life and my husband for putting up with me for the rest of our lives :)

1 comment:

  1. I had to smile when I read your title. Because yes, you do. I'm still most shocked about the organic food change. :)

    ReplyDelete