Thursday, September 9, 2010

nesting???

so im not sure when nesting kicks in but i have gotten my energy back and im always a fan of organization :) well Jon has experienced many of my crazy cleaning and organization days but lately it's seems a little more then normal times :) I also have been a fan of list's.......so of course i had to make a list of the stuff i want done before the baby is born :) So i gave the list to my husband and lets just say i have an amazing man in my life to put up with my craziness!!!!
Jon informed me that the nursery will be done by our first baby shower (which is by the end of this month!!!) Its really hard for me cuz my personality is, when i have an idea im going to do it and im going to do it right now!!!! Well Jon informed me since our house was built in the 1800s the paint probably has lead in it so he doesn't want me to sand and he doesn't want me to paint (have i mentioned what an awesome husband i have) so hopefully life slows down so he can actually work on the room :)
so moral of the story the salon is clean and my house is cleaner and every were i look in my house im thinking of new ways to organize our stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment