Wednesday, September 8, 2010

birthday part II/ labor day fun

I really wanted to go to the drive-in Theater for my birthday.....and we all know in our group of friends birthdays really an excuse for us all to hang out :)
I was the perfect night to go (at first before it got down to 53 degrees) Jon grilled us hot dog's and brats and everyone brought fun treats to share!!!! Jon had his truck doors open so it was like surround sound as we all sat out side in our chairs with sweat shirts and blankets :) We saw a double feature "Despicable me" & "Toy story 3" i think all the boys were laughing so hard during the first movie :) toy story was a little sad but still good:) It was so fun.....I hope we can keep doing this with our family's as they keep growing (up to age 4 is free).
Dawn and me
what can i say, i married him :)
our baby bumps (how sad that our top half's touch before our bellies)
why are you taking me away from the food :)
kathleen made the cutest pop corn cup cakes!!!
Roman enjoying the food (i love this face :))

Labor day weekend
Jon and I were VERY BUSY!!!! I got to hang out with Dawn and shop for maternity dresses for a wedding for my cousin in Arizona.....by the way wearing the maternity pillow is kinda hard to see....I wasn't sure i want to be that big for Arizona (and wear a swim suit :))
Monday was the parade and we got to enjoy Roman loving every part of it......and Jon too! I not sure who enjoyed it more :) and of coarse the chicken dinner Dawn and i always go too.......AMAZING!!!!
then we went to a 90th birthday party for a lady who was Jon's neighbor who was like a grandma to them...... I had the pleasure of meeting an old man who i still don't know he asked me if i was Jons MOM!!!!!! Im not joking!!!!! I'm not sure if that is worse then the lady asking me if i was having twins!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE!!!
Then monday night jon and i went to the cloth diaper class....... very interesting...Im really glad we both went!!!! I was really cute...when we were all done i asked Jon what he liked and what he wanted to register for.....he said "oh i already know what i want!" It was pretty hilarious!!!!! It was really neat cuz the only things we disagreed on in the store was what color to do or patterns :) If you know anything about cloth diapers we are going to do pre fold with a cover from new born till 18LBS (which is the cheapest cloth diaper....but fits the best for newBorn's especially since we don't know how big or little our little man will be) and then 18LBS up to potty training we are going to do thirties pocket diaper (jon was set on this one because of the no leaking aspect :)) We had a fun time together and i feel like this is going to be a great team work thing not just me!!!! it was also amazing to see how much money we are going to save (she gave us a chart of disposable diapers and wipes expensive and cheapest and same with cloth diapers most expensive and cheapest) VERY EXCITING!!!

2 comments: